See good deals, great deals and more on Used 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck. Search from 7 Used Dodge Ram 2500 Truck cars for sale, including a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 2WD Club Cab, a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 2WD Quad Cab, and a 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 Truck 4x4 Quad Cab.
- Order Dodge Ram 1500 Transmission Control Solenoid online today. Free Same Day Store Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store.
- Mine is hanging in 2nd gear, and will rev past 3000rpm without shifting to 3rd gear, but it will shift into 3rd and 4th if I let of accelerator completely until it loses enough pressure or something. I can only get it to shift normally if I manually hit TC Lockup Switch in. 2nd gear, and worst is it actually downshifts into 2nd gear when I try ...
Check out the Dodge Ram 1500 2500 projector headlights at unbelievable low cost compare to regular boring factory Ram 1500 2500 Headlights. Get the custom Dodge Ram 1500 2500 headlights your ride deserve. Choose from different variety of projector headlights to flow with the style of your Dodge Ram 1500 2500.
- The New Venture 4500 is a great choice to replace the 5 speed Getrag transmission introduced in 1988 and used in the 1988 - 1993 Dodge Truck w/ a Cummins diesel. Rebuilding a Getrag trans was a risky affair in dealing with the problems encountered with these units, parts availability, & pricing at that time.
1. transmission would not shift into overdrive. After keeping the truck for 34 days, dealership finally put in a rebuilt tranny. 2. driver's side mirror vibrates at highway speeds, rendering it useless. Dealer blamed it on the bug shield. 3. battery completely died right after warranty expired. 4.
- The Dodge Ram 2500 was equipped with the A618 (47RE), or the 48RE in high-output Diesel models. The later model Ram 2500 Diesel has the 6-speed 68RFE.But they aren’t without their problems though, so let’s look at some of the most common Dodge Ram 2500 transmission problems, look at cost estimates and figure out what you can do about them.
Suitable for use with 89-2007 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 5.9L Diesel trucks. Stock contacts usually last around 100K miles and are commonly the first problem to show up with these starters. Up until recently the only repair option was to replace the starter and you're good for another 100k. Now th..
- Make2 Dodge Model2 Ram 3500 Engine2 6.7L Description: Steady power even under extreme temperatures Designed to increase the responsiveness of the Banks Sidewinder Turbo System for 4.0L Jeeps, the intercooler kit provides smooth drivability and linear throttle response both on- and off-road.
I have a 2000 dodge ram 1500 5.2L v8 2wd auto trans and just yesterday while driving down the road my truck won't seem to shift into higher gears the rpm's get higher and higher and it still won't shift. Seems to be stuck in what others are calling limp mode.
- From the Archives: 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 First Drive As it turned out, dropping a Dodge Viper's engine and six-speed manual into a truck was an excellent idea.
Turning off the overdrive is basically preventing the truck from shifting gears past 3rd. It's useful when you're going up or down steep hills. answer Dodge Ram trucks come stock with an overdrive ...
- Turning off the overdrive is basically preventing the truck from shifting gears past 3rd. It's useful when you're going up or down steep hills. answer Dodge Ram trucks come stock with an overdrive ...
Basically, when the temperature is really cold (like, negative wind chills with heavy wind) the transmission randomly will not shift into overdrive. It shifts through all the other gears just fine but won't go into overdrive resulting in me having to drive 55 MPH at 2,500 RPMs.